Brown rice tea not so popular. However, tea connoisseurs will certainly know very well. What effects does it have and how? Right below the article of Hills Beauty Spa will help you understand this issue.
1, The effect of brown rice tea
Brown rice tea is popular for its many benefits:
- Clear heat, cool the liver, clean the blood: The first effect is to clear heat and cool the liver.
- In addition, people who drink this tea also help their blood to be very clean. According to their blood analysis, the serum as well as the red blood cells were very clear.
- Reduces aches and pains: Brown rice tea is very effective in reducing aches and pains when the weather changes. In addition, there are some other effects such as: anti-constipation, anti-dehydration, diarrhea control …
- Support the treatment of gout and rheumatism common in the elderly
- For women, brown rice tea has the effect of helping to make the skin brighter and more rosy.
See also: permanent hair removal service
2, 3 ways to make brown rice tea good for skin and lose weight
So, how is brown rice tea made? Here, we will share with you 3 ways to make brown rice tea that is good for your health and skin.
Red bean brown rice tea
For this method you just need to prepare brown rice and red beans in a ratio of 2:1. In addition, to make the tea taste delicious, you should choose green beans, while brown rice has large seeds.
- First, you do the roasting of red beans and brown rice, roasting these two nuts on two different pans. Before roasting, use a sieve to sift all the small particles and remove the damaged ones. Roast until brown rice and red beans are fragrant, then turn off the heat. Remember to stir well and roast on low heat so that the rice and beans do not get burned.
- Next, you put about 2 liters of water in the pot and bring to a boil. When the water boils, add the red beans and brown rice to the pot.
- Cook for about 15 more minutes.
- Get drinking water.
How to make brown rice tea for weight loss
Many people use brown rice tea with the effect of losing weight. So, how to lose weight with brown rice?
The ingredients you need to prepare red are brown rice (about 200g) and green tea leaves (about 50 grams).
- First, roast brown rice until the rice is fragrant (yellowish), then turn off the heat.
- Use a teapot with a strainer to perform the brewing step. Put a sufficient amount of brown rice in the kettle, combine with a few green tea leaves.
- Then pour in hot boiling water. Making this tea is like making tea.
- Wait for brown rice and green tea leaves to infuse, about 5 minutes, you can enjoy this tea.
Honey brown rice tea
Finally, how to make tea from brown rice combined with honey.
For this tea, you need to prepare: brown rice (200gr), ginger (5gr) and 2 teaspoons of pure honey.
- Similar to the processing of the above two types of tea. First, you need to remove the bad and damaged seeds. Then roast the brown rice.
- Prepared ginger, washed and cut into thin slices.
- Take 60 grams of freshly roasted brown rice combined with sliced ginger into the pot. Add about 1 liter of water and boil for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Finally, you filter the water and discard the residue.
- When enjoying, you put brown rice in the cup. Then add 1 teaspoon of honey to make the tea more fragrant and easier to drink.
Hopefully, with our recent sharing about the effects and how to make brown rice tea. Readers have understood, from which to choose the implementation that best suits their preferences.