Winter weather is one of the causes of your skin being dry, lifeless and reducing the effectiveness of your care products. In today’s post, Hills Beauty Spa will suggest you the winter dry skin care So simple that you can use it every day.
1, Points to know about dry skin
Characteristics of dry skin
According to doctors, a dry skin will have the following characteristics:
- You may feel a dry skin because of the roughness on the surface and signs of excessive peeling.
- The skin is always duller than usual, whether you have taken care of dry skin in the winter or summer, the skin looks lack of rosy, lack of vitality.
- The skin becomes sensitive, easily irritated, shows signs of itching, discomfort.
- The skin is easy to appear and early to see wrinkles on the skin due to your skin’s reduced elasticity. There are also many signs of aging such as dull skin, flabby skin, melasma, etc.
Causes of dry skin
There are many reasons why your skin is dry, here are the most common:
- Weather: Dry skin can be caused by the weather, especially on winter days. If you do not know how to take care of dry winter skin, your skin will lack moisture, lack elasticity and can make the skin worse, the signs of aging appear earlier.
- Due to the use of hot water: whether it’s winter or summer, if you use hot water regularly it can cause the skin’s protective layer to be worn away, leading to the skin becoming dry, easily irritated.
- Age: entering the age of 30, your skin is difficult to produce the necessary substances that lead to aging. Therefore, taking proper care of your skin early will help you avoid dry skin or premature aging.
- Improper skin care: not adding enough water as well as using poor quality cosmetics is also the cause of your skin becoming dry and leading to many skin diseases.
See more: The best peel service at Hills Beauty Spa
2, How to take care of dry winter skin
It can be seen that the skin is often dry in the winter days, the weather begins to be dry and lack of moisture. To prevent and minimize dry skin in the cold season, we would like to suggest you a simple and effective winter dry skin care that many people apply.
Add enough water for the body
Drink plenty of water, add fruit to the menu every day, along with limiting the use of alcoholic and carbonated drinks. When you feel thirsty, it means that your body is already lacking water, so do not let your body lack water to drink water, drink more often to prevent the skin from drying out.
Fruit is a healthy and effective source of water, vitamins and minerals. Adding fruit every day will help your skin be more healthy and moist enough to always be full of life even in the dry winter. So make it a habit to eat some fruit and drink enough water every day.
Use moisturizing products
Adding water from the inside is not enough, you need to use other moisturizing products. Some notes when choosing and using moisturizing products that you should know are:
- Prioritize using products with natural ingredients, alcohol-free so as not to damage the skin and avoid irritation because in winter your skin is relatively more sensitive than other seasons of the year.
- Only use certain product lines, do not mix and use too many products on the face.
- With face wash products, choose a mild foaming product to clean. Note that too warm water should not be used to wash your eyes because hot water will make your skin drier.
- For those of you who have sensitive and easily irritated skin or are treating dark spots and acne, consult your doctor before using nourishing products even though they have natural ingredients.
Here are information and suggestions about winter dry skin care that we want to bring to you today. Hope this information can help you, good luck!