Saffron is a famous product that is expensive and is likened to “red gold”. So what are the effects of saffron that attract so many users? The article is below Hills Beauty Spa will synthesize some useful information about saffron.
1, What is saffron?
Saffron is also known as saffron. Saffron belongs to the Dien Vi family, which is grown mainly in Southwest Asia. To make the product, saffron has to go through extremely elaborate stages. Most saffron is made by hand without using machines. Especially, each saffron flower has only 3-4 stigmas, so this is also the reason why saffron has such a high price.
2, What is the effect of saffron pistil?
- Support and treatment of insomnia: Because saffron contains a number of ingredients such as: Tannins, saponins … will help sleep deeper and better. This is certainly good news for those who are suffering from frequent insomnia and do not want to use drugs.
- Helps to lose weight: thanks to the antioxidant compounds of saffron, users feel full for a long time, less snacking (things that cause obesity) and saffron helps to increase the absorption of nutrients (eg vitamins …). So try drinking saffron with honey, milk… to maintain your body weight.
- Cancer treatment and prevention: Saffron contains crocin to fight the harmful effects of free radicals, support cancer prevention without affecting adjacent normal cells.
- Regulating blood pressure, stabilizing the heart: In addition to preventing cancer, Crocin also lowers blood pressure and stabilizes the heart. Besides, it also regulates the amount of cholesterol in the blood, supporting the regulation of blood pressure.
- Asthma treatment: Crocetin contained in saffron is extremely effective in controlling asthma attacks, making it easier for patients to breathe and improving breathing easier.
- Reduces menstrual problems: According to the women who are using it, they feel that Saffron supports hormonal balance, relieves menstrual pain and regenerates energy.
- Besides the above benefits, saffron also has many other good effects such as: Preventing diabetes, increasing resistance, fighting depression, purifying the liver, kidneys, bladder, reducing arthritis…
- Improve acne skin, melasma: saffron contains a lot of vitamins such as: A, B, C … deeply moisturizing to help improve acne and control sebum on the skin. In addition, saffron also has antioxidants to limit the damage of free radicals and reverse melasma on the face.
- Firmer and brighter skin: The collagen in saffron helps the skin to become firmer, more elastic and smooth. Besides, under the impact of UV rays that cause skin cancer, saffron will protect the skin from that sun. Helps you have a healthy skin.
- In addition, saffron also helps you fight aging, reduce wrinkles, stimulate hair growth, reduce dark scars.
3, How to drink saffron pistil?
Drop 5-7 strands of saffron in a 250ml-500ml cup of warm water. After that, wait about 5 minutes for the saffron to melt into red yellow, then you can drink it. Try using it with milk, honey or coffee, it will be more delicious. You should drink it every morning to be healthy for a long day.
Note: Do not use too much (only 3g / month) because it can be poisoned and dangerous.
Above is the information that we share, hope this article will be useful to you.