What Toner brings to your skin no other skin care product can replace. So she knew Toner SK-II, a product with Pitare essence to prevent acne is being favored by many women today?. Let’s learn more about this product through the article below.
I. Origin of toner SK-II
Toner SK-II full name is Toner SK-II Facial Treatment Clear Lotion – a product of SK-II company. Developed in 1970 by Japanese experts, up to now, this product has become the main product of a number 1 cosmetic brand in the country of cherry blossoms. In 2013, SK-II Toner was rated #1 by P&G and is now available in many markets around the world. Including difficult and competitive markets such as the US or EU.
II. How to use toner SK-II
To use the SK-II Toner is quite simple, you just need to follow these steps:
- Cleanse skin with makeup remover, facial cleanser.
- Soak a cotton pad with toner and then apply it to your skin.
- Gently pat the essence to penetrate deep into the skin.
- Use more serums and moisturizers for better skin care.
- You should use it twice a day in the morning and evening.
III. Is SK-II toner any good?
3.1. Ingredients of Skii . toner
Toner Skii has outstanding main ingredients that are:
- High in our proprietary Pitera essence, this ingredient is derived from traditional Japanese sake yeasts. Especially can whiten skin after only 2 weeks of use.
- Contains vitamins, amino acids, organic substances and a variety of minerals and trace elements that are good for the skin’s recovery process.
- Salicylic Acid with the ability to gently remove dead cells, remove dirt left on the skin after washing the face.
- Glycerin, Butylene Glycol: This ingredient must be no stranger to you anymore. These are two extremely effective moisturizers that almost any cosmetic has. With the presence of these two ingredients, your skin will be “hydrated”, always looking fresh and full of life.
In addition, the full ingredient list of the product is: Water, Saccharomycopsis Ferment Filtrate, Butylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, PEG-150, Cellulose Gum, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Salicylic Acid, Lactic Acid, Malic Acid, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Benzoate,
3.2. The effect of the Skii . toner
Skii rose water helps the skin to be deeply cleansed, not only that the product also has remarkable effects.
- Suitable for oily acne prone skin.
- Effective moisturizing.
- The ability to whiten skin after only 2 weeks of use.
- Removes dead cells, even skin tone.
- Nourish the skin from deep within.
- Helps to shrink pores.
- Balances pH, helps rejuvenate the skin.
3.3. Pros and cons of the Skii . toner
Skii skin balancing water product has outstanding advantages that we cannot fail to mention. Specifically:
- Elegant yet sophisticated design.
- The bottle is made of sturdy glass, not afraid of falling.
- Small and light, easy to carry in your bag for travel.
- Mild scent.
- The product is alcohol-free, non-irritating, and paraben-free.
- Able to balance pH.
3.4. Disadvantages of Toner SK-II
Although the product helps to deep clean, moisturize, and effectively tighten pores. However, the product also has a few minor limitations.
- Skii rose water is quite expensive.
- The product is not popular in the Vietnamese market, so it is still difficult to find and buy.
See also: Toner Bioderma Sensibio Tonique is moisturizing as rumored?
IV. Review and general feeling about toner SK-II
I have been using this product for a while and am very satisfied. The texture of this girl is not quite liquid like water but in the form of lotion. Absorbs very quickly, my skin has a slight shine but it disappeared after 3 minutes.
The scent is also a plus point of this SK-II Toner when it is gentle, not too strong. But I feel a bit sorry because the scent goes away quite quickly.
Her oil control is fine. However, the improvement of acne condition, I did not see much impact. But it’s very moisturizing.
V. Buy products toner SK-II Where is the prestige, how much is the price?
As I said above, the SK-II Toner is not yet popular in the Vietnamese market, so it is difficult to find and buy directly at the shops. You can buy on e-commerce sites, or find shops that accept Japanese orders. The price of this baby is quite expensive, about 350k / 30ml.
At this point, we have finished learning about the SK-II Toner. Overall, this is a skin-balancing product worth buying. Because it will help you a lot in the process of skin care. Have a nice day ladies and stay beautiful.
Hi guys ! I’m Linh Phuong, I like many other Vietnamese girls want to have beautiful, pink and white skin.
That’s why I have constantly learned about skin, skin care and cosmetic ingredients, skin types and factors that affect skin. Read on to take care of your skin properly and properly.